Face to Face
we HAVE A different APPROACH
Our approach to learning is different and as such we do not offer stand alone face to face courses .
Our face to face tutorials are part of our blended learning package.
About Our Face to Face Tutorials
As part of the blended learning course, our included 10 hours face to face tutorials comprises of:
- An initial two hour session about 2-4 weeks after you have started the e learning to understand your knowledge at that point of the course. We take into consideration your background, experience and the exam you are taking. A bespoke learning pathway is then developed to ensure you meet the required knowledge level of all elements of the syllabus.
- Three two hour progress sessions. The teaching is carried out in a concise, step-by-step manor to ensure you are learning at your own pace. Weaker topic areas are quickly established so that Barry can provide more support until you are confident on the subject.
- A 2 hour mock exam to fine tune your exam technique.
Why use Barry for your Prep
Barry is an established teacher and mentor and his teaching methods can accommodate any candidate, no matter your preferred learning style, your current stage of learning, or your end goal.Barry provides structured orals prep tuition which can be tailored to your learning. Sessions cover all elements of the syllabus requirements to enable you to effectively pass your oral exams. Barry is an expert in his field and has consistently high pass rates from students who carry out the suggested number of prep hours.
Your tutorials can be
A group of 2.
A group of 3 if you know each other and are at a similar level
- Course well organised 98% 98%
- Materials were helpful to learning 97% 97%
- Overall rating of Course 99% 99%
What Our Students Say
clear and concise overview of the oow unlimited syllabus in easy to digest video snippets, backed up by a wealth of experience in a mock oral – made the difference between pass and fail “
Having failed my Orals exam twice, I was beginning to lose motivation for the third exam. I decided to try Barry Sadler after having been recommended by a friend. Barry’s E-learning and one to one sessions were detailed, in-depth and provided me with the confidence needed to pass my exam, I cannot recommend Barry enough for his services, without Barry I would not have passed.
David De La Pole
Full-time Student Abroad