Face to Face
we HAVE A different APPROACH
Our approach to learning is different, our face to face/Teams sessions run alongside your e learning. Our sessions are highly interactive and structured, either yourself or we advise which topics will be would covered so that adequate preparation can be ensured. during then session we can assess if the required level of knoweldge is achieved and any weaknesses ironed out.
You can book individual sessions as an addition to your e learning subscription.
We do not offer any face to face or Microsft Teams sessions to external candidates.
About Our Face to Face Tutorials
If you chose to purchase additional hours with your e learning subscription the following suggestion plan could be an option:
- An initial two hour session about 2 weeks after you have started the e learning to understand your knowledge at that point of the course. We take into consideration your background, experience and the exam you are taking. A bespoke learning pathway is then developed to ensure you meet the required knowledge level of all elements of the syllabus.
- Regular one or two hour progress sessions. The teaching is carried out in a concise, step-by-step manor to ensure you are learning at your own pace and that all areas of the syllabus have been covered. Weaker topic areas are quickly established so that we can provide more support until you are confident on the subject.
- A 2 hour mock exam to fine tune your exam technique.
Why use Barry for your Prep
Barry is an established teacher and mentor and his teaching methods can accommodate any candidate, no matter your preferred learning style, your current stage of learning, or your end goal.Barry provides structured orals prep tuition which can be tailored to your learning. Sessions cover all elements of the syllabus requirements to enable you to effectively pass your oral exams. Barry is an expert in his field and has consistently high pass rates from students who carry out the suggested number of prep hours.
Your tutorials can be
A group of 2.
A group of 3 if you know each other and are at a similar level
- Course well organised 98% 98%
- Materials were helpful to learning 97% 97%
- Overall rating of Course 99% 99%
What Our Students Say
clear and concise overview of the oow unlimited syllabus in easy to digest video snippets, backed up by a wealth of experience in a mock oral – made the difference between pass and fail “
Having failed my Orals exam twice, I was beginning to lose motivation for the third exam. I decided to try Barry Sadler after having been recommended by a friend. Barry’s E-learning and one to one sessions were detailed, in-depth and provided me with the confidence needed to pass my exam, I cannot recommend Barry enough for his services, without Barry I would not have passed.
David De La Pole
Full-time Student Abroad